Indian Head Massage
What is an Indian Head Massage ?
Indian head massage originated from the Ayurvedic medical practice which is based on helping balance the body, mind and spirit. This treatment is focused on the shoulder neck and head area. The benefits include helping to prevent migraines and headaches, promoting hair growth, relieving sleeplessness and also helps relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression among others.
What are the benefits of an Indian Head Massage?
The therapeutic benefits of the Indian head massage are comprehensive, suggesting that you make it a part of your overall health routines. They include:
- Relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, neck, upper back, and shoulders.
- Increased mobility of the neck joints.
- Relief from tension and hangover headaches, eye strain, TMJ, and nasal congestion
- Renewed energy.
- Reduction of depression, anxiety, and other stress-related issues
- Higher levels of creativity, clarity, and concentration, and better memory.
- A sense of tranquility, calmness, and positive well-being.
- Sound, restful sleep that leaves you refreshed.
- Deeper, calmer respiratory system.
- Stronger immune system.
- Improved skin tone, health, and colour.
- Healthy hair and scalp.
- Increased self-esteem and self-worth with greater self-awareness
- Balanced chakras.
If you would like to find out more about our Indian Head Massage or book an appointment now with Judy or Ami,