Black Cohosh – Cimicifuga Racemosa
Habitat: Abundant in no fertilized meadows especially in sandy ground.
- A member of the buttercup family is a perennial plant that is native to North America.
- The flowers are produced in late spring and early summer on a tall stem
- The flowers have a distinctly sweet, fetid smell that attracts flies,and beetles
Parts of Plant used: The root of the plant helped relieve menstrual cramps and symptoms of menopause.
Reduce menopausal symptoms
Black Cohosh is a medicinal root. It can help with hot flashes and other symptoms associated with the menopause.
- It is used to treat women’s hormone-related symptoms, including premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menstrual cramps.
- It is also used for reducing inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and neuralgia.
If you would like to know anymore about our treatments at Roscore Clinic, please be sure to Contact us